Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
This is always a hit with my friends. Great with nachos or served as an appetiser with tortilla chips.
- 2 avocados
- 2 medium sized tomatoes or 8-10 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 medium sized onion (white or red depending on preferred taste)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- STEP 1Slice avocados in half and remove the stone. Cut into checkers using a blunt knife and scoop with a spoon into a bowl.
- STEP 2Divide the cherry tomatoes into quarters or dice the regular tomatoes into small chunks and add to the avocado.
- STEP 3Peel and finely chop the onion and add this to the mixture.
- STEP 4Crush or finely chop the garlic clove and add to the mixture.
- STEP 5Add the Sweet Chilli Sauce and salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- STEP 6Roughly mix all ingredients until well combined but still chunky.
- STEP 7Serve immediately.