- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 Cupcakes
- 110g butter, softened
- 110g caster sugar
- 110g self raising flour
- 2 medium eggs
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 heaped tbsp cinnamon
- A pinch of cocoa powder
- 2tsp icing sugar
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180C/ 350F / Gas 4. Line a small cupcake tin with fairy cake cases.
- STEP 2Put the butter and caster sugar in a bowl and beat until pale and fluffy.
- STEP 3Sift the flour into the bowl.
- STEP 4Beat the eggs and vanilla until just combined and add to the bowl.
- STEP 5Add the cinnamon and cocoa powder.
- STEP 6Spoon the mixture into the paper cases. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until risen and firm to the touch.
- STEP 7Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- STEP 8Dust with icing sugar and enjoy!