Home Made Gravey
Member recipe by ollie123
- 2 tsp Tomato Puree
- 8 tsp Bisto
- 2 pints of Boiling water
- 1/2 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp butter
- Juices Off Meat e.g Lamb Beef ect...
- Sprinkle of Salt and Pepper
- Collect Jucies from Meat and heat in a Saucepan. If no meat juice is being added the gravey Move onto to Step 2.
- Next add 8tsp of Bisto Gravey granuels or power, to 2pints of boiling water. Stir this around until lumps are gone then add to the the meat juices in the saucepan.
- Add 2tsp of Tomatoe Puree this will give the gravey a better taste in the end result. Continue to Stir the Gravy until it becomes a smooth consistancy with no lumps.
- Depending on how you like your gravey you can add more water to the gravey to thin it out. Or add a little bit more Bisto gravey power to thinken it if to thin.
- Now add Mixed Herbs, Basil and Thyme I recommend only adding half a tsp of each. Also you can add a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Again taste the gravey to see if more salt or pepper ect.. are required.
- Next add 1 tsp of Butter, Now your gravey is ready for serving. You can make Onion Gravey the same way as this just add pan fried onions at this final step.