Oat strawberry ginger cookies
Member recipe by olgalina4
ServingsServes 1 - 16 Cookies
- 1,5 cups (200ml) oat flakes
- app.3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1t.s. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 3 tb.s. sugar (to taste)
- app.130ml thick greek yoghurt
- 1 cup strawberry (washed, dried and cut)
- thumb size ginger root, grated
- Mix separately dry and wet ingredients, combine and add strawberries.
- The dough will be slightly wet, so use table spoon to drop cookies on baking paper (16) and press them a little.
- Oven 180C, bake for 20 minutes, take out and let them cool on wire rack
- Dust with powdered sugar+vanilla (to my taste it gives just enough sweetness).