Sour but fruity whisky cocktail
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- Small cube of watermelon (2cm/1inch)
- Juice of half a lime
- Shot of whisky
- 4-5 frozen blackberries
- Sparkling water (200-250ml)
- STEP 1Muggle the lime juice, watermelon and whisky in a cocktail shaker, or in a container if a cocktail shaker isn't available.
- STEP 2Strain this mix into a glass, add about 2 of the frozen berries. Skewer 3 or so berries and add this to the glass.
- STEP 3Add sparkling water, and garnish with a lime wedge. Enjoy!