Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
This is one of my favourite side dishes, great for dipping!
- 2-3 small and ripened avocados
- 4 spring onions
- 1 red chilli
- 1 clove of garlic
- a small handful of coriander
- 2 limes
- 1 handful of cherry tomato's
- STEP 1trim the spring onions and put them in a food processor with most of the coriander, the chilli, the peeled clove of garlic, the juice of 1 lime and a glug of olive oil
- STEP 2whiz up!
- STEP 3Stone the avocados and quarter the cherry tomato's
- STEP 4add the avocados flesh to the processor plus the cherry tomato's and pulse so it goes all chunky
- STEP 5to serve put the guacamole into a bowl and add a little more of lime juice and season to taste
- STEP 6Finally... Enjoy!!