Blow Your Mind BBQChickn Pizza
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Plus 10 minutes for prep
- Makes Slices
A fast and delicious pizza recipe from a friend's blog. [megan t.] Tested and approved!
- 1 Biboli Original Pizza Crust
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Yellow Onion
- Rotisserie chicken [shred it, the breast meat is recommended]
- KC Original Masterpiece BBQ sauce
- shredded mild cheddar cheese
- jalapenos [optional]
- STEP 1Since you're crust is premade this is a quick and easy pizza to make... first spread a little melted butter over the whole crust [optional]. Then apply a thin layer of your cream cheese to the crust.
- STEP 2Next, mix your shredded chicken and 1/2-2/3 cups of BBQ sauce and layer it over the cream chesse. Add a little extra BBQ sauce if you like.
- STEP 3Sautee onions in butter until golden and add over the bbq chicken. Then top with a light layer of mild cheddar cheese. [and jalapenos if you choose]
- STEP 4Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenhiet/180 Celcius