Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Hot and melty cheesey meatballs in freshly baked bread.
- Fresh baguette
- Pasta sauce
- Fresh basil
- STEP 1Fry the meatballs until browned.
- STEP 2Add the pasta sauce to the meatballs and heat.
- STEP 3Cut open the bread, not all the way through, and stuff the meatballs and sauce into it.
- STEP 4Cover with sliced motzerella and sprinkle basil leaves.
- STEP 5Place in the grill for five mins until the cheese melts.