Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Lemon Rice Soup.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
Perfect for if you've just come home from work, all nice and keeps your tummy warm. :)
- 1 can Campbells Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can Campbells Chicken & Rice soup
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- STEP 1In small sauce pan, boil 1/2 cup of water.
- STEP 2Add 1/2 cup of rice. Remove from heat & cover. Leave aside until all water is absorbed.
- STEP 3In medium sauce pan, mix 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 can of chicken & rice soup, & 1/2 cup of milk.
- STEP 4Add cooked rice to soup mixture. Stir.
- STEP 5Add 2 tbsp of lemon juice to soup. Add more to taste.
- STEP 6Serve and Enjoy!