- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
4 tablespoons New Zealand Honey Co. Beech Forest Honeydew
- 1 cup berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries)
- 1 cup of plain, acidophilus, natural, unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 cup low fat, natural strawberry frozen yoghurt
- 1/2 cup dessert almonds, roughly chopped
- 4 teaspoon ground linseed
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- STEP 1Mix together the almonds, linseed and cinnamon to make the topping
- STEP 2Mix together the New Zealand Honey Co. Beech Forest Honeydew and berries and let them sit for at least 10 minutes.
- STEP 3In serving glasses, layer the berries, plain yogurt and frozen yogurt.
- STEP 4Top each dessert with the topping mixture and serve