Pasta, chicken & dolcelatte
Member recipe by neilb1783
- 400g fresh Tagliatelle
- 350g chicken breast, boneless and skinless cut into thin strips
- 200g Dolcelatte cheese, cut into chunks
- 50ml dry white wine
- 150ml double cream
- 3 tablespoons of chopped flat leaves parsley
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a medium size saucepan.
- Fry the chicken for 4 minutes until golden all over.
- Pour in the wine and cook for a further minute. Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Add in the Dolcelatte and over a low heat, cook for 2 minutes stirring until melted.
- Pour in the cream with the paprika and continue to cook for a further minute stirring continuously.
- Mix in the parsley and season with salt and plenty of black pepper. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan with salted boiling water until al dente.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and tip into the pan with the sauce.
- Stir all together, away from the heat, for 30 seconds allowing the sauce to coat the pasta beautifully.
- Serve immediately.