Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 8
Perfect companion for chillie con carne or just as a dip with nachos
- 4 mild chillies, finely chopped
- bunch coriander, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 tbsp water
- ½ lime, juice only
- 3 ripe avocados
- STEP 1In a pestle and mortar, pound the chillies, coriander, tomatoes, salt and onion to a fine paste
- STEP 22.Add a little water and lime juice to make a looser mixture. Mash in the avocados. Serve.
- STEP 32.Add a little water and lime juice to make a looser mixture. Mash in the avocados.
- STEP 4Serve