Salmon en croute
Member recipe by neddylock
ServingsServes 1 - 4 Parcels
- 100g soft cheese (garlic & herb)
- 4 x salmon portions 100g each
- 1 Sheet Ready Rolled Puff Pastry
- 5 sprays calorie controlled spray oil
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200ÃÂC/fan oven 180ÃÂC.
- Put the salmon fillets on a board and spoon a quarter of the cheese mixture on to the middle of the top of each fillet.
- Cut the pastry sheet into 4 and place salmon piece on to each piece.
- Wrap each rectangle around the middle of each salmon fillet and over the dollop of soft cheese, like a belt.
- Transfer to a non stick baking tray and spray with
- the cooking spray. Bake for 15 minutes until the pastry is golden and the salmon is cooked.