Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Pasta Shells with Tuna Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 4 servings
A salad that you can enjoy Hot or Cold, that you and your family going to love.
- 1 Can of Tuna
- 1 Cup of Cooked Pasta Shells
- 1 Cup of Natural Plain Yogurt
- 1 Cup of Peas (They can also be Canned)
- 1 Cup of Chicken soup
- 2tbs of Finely Chopped Celery
- 1Tsp of Mustard
- 1Tsp of Finely Chopped Coriander
- STEP 1In a bowl mix the tuna with pasta, celery and peas. Add the chicken broth.
- STEP 2Mix The mustard with yogurt and add to the pasta.
- STEP 3Sprinkle the Coriander and enjoy.