My nice chocolatey cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
Favorited by colleagues
- 200g chocolate (dark preferably)
- 150g butter (salted gives an extra kick)
- 4 eggs
- 150g brown
- 1 Tbsp flour (no self raising)
- STEP 1Pre-heat oven. Melt together chocolate and butter. Set aside
- STEP 2Mix eggs and sugar.
- STEP 3Add in melted chocolate and butter. Stir well until obtaining a smooth texture.
- STEP 4Add in flour. Stir well.
- STEP 5Transfer to a round cake pan. Put in oven, 180 degrees C, 25 minutes.