Mint Oreo Chocolate Fudge
- Preparation and cooking time
- Chilling time 4hours
- Makes 24 bitesize pieces
Totally addictive and obscenely simple, packed full of sweet mintyness, a bit of crunch, a lot of fudge!
- 200g Chopped Milk Chocolate
- 200g Chopped Dark Chocolate
- 75g Golden Caster Sugar
- 1 x 397g Tin of Condensed Milk
- 25g Unsalted Butter
- 1 x Packet of Mint Oreos Broken Up
- 50g Chopped White Chocolate
- STEP 1In a pan over a low heat, pop the condensed milk, sugar and butter, once the butter is melted and the sugar has dissolved, add the chopped milk and dark chocolate
- STEP 2Stir until the chocolate is completely melted, stir in the broken oreos and pour into the prepared tin.
- STEP 3Spread in the tin and when you have an even layer, sprinkle the chopped white chocolate over the top and lightly press into the fudge (don't worry it will melt, but will re set)
- STEP 4Allow to cool at room temp for an hour then refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Let to sit at room temp for 20mins before cutting