- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
For more delicious recipes go to: www.bellaverde.co.uk
- 200g bellaverde broccoli
- 350g/12oz tagliatelle
- 225g/8oz skinless and boneless salmon fillets
- 150ml/1/4pt dry white wine or stock
- 25g/1oz butter
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 300ml/1/2pt single cream
- Chopped fresh dill to garnish if liked
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- STEP 1Cook the tagliatelle in a large pan of boiling salted water for 8-10 mins or until just tender or 'al dante'. Drain in a colander.
- STEP 2Whilst the pasta cooks, place the salmon in a medium frying pan, add the white wine and salt and pepper. Cover, bring to the boil, then simmer for 5-6 mins or until the salmon is just cooked and flakes easily.
- STEP 3Transfer the salmon to a plate and break into large flakes with a fork. Increase the heat and simmer the cooking liquid until it is reduced to about 45ml/3tbsp.
- STEP 4Meanwhile, wash and prepare the bellaverde by trimming the base of each spear and chopping the remaining into 3cm pieces. Add the butter to the reduced wine, then add the spring onions and bellaverde and saute for 3 mins. Add the cream, cover and simmer for 3-4 mins or until the bellaverde is tender.
- STEP 5Remove the lid, stir in the salmon and season to taste. Add the sauce to the cooked tagliatelle, then toss until coated in the sauce. Serve sprinkled with a little dill if liked.