Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 3
spaghetti tacos are a fun nights dinner for you and your kids.
- 2 cups of ground beef
- 4 oz of uncooked pasta
- 2 cups of crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 tbsp. of taco seasoning
- 12 corn taco shells
- 1 1/2 cups of cheese
- 2/3 cups of onion
- 1 cup of lettus
- STEP 1(makes 12 tacos )Break pasta in half and prepare per package instructions. Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat on the stove.
- STEP 2Add beef , crushed tomatoes, and taco seasoning, and mix well. Cook and stir until hot, 2 - 4 minutes.
- STEP 3Drain pasta and add to the skillet. Mix . Evenly distribute pasta mixture among the taco shells, about 1/3 cup per shell. Evenly top each taco with cheese, onion, and lettuce.