Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Crockpot Cashew Chicken
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 4
Low Carb Healthy Chicken recipe
- 907g Chicken Breast
- 32g Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
- 60ml Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1/ tsp Fresh Grated Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 75g Cashew Nuts
- STEP 1Combine coconut flour and pepper in large sandwich bag. Add chicken. Shake to coat with coconut flour mixture.
- STEP 2Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken about 2 minutes on each side.
- STEP 3Place chicken in slow cooker.
- STEP 4Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes in small bowl; pour over chicken.
- STEP 5Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours. Add cashews and stir.