Member recipe by arhg85
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Pieces
- 12 medium flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup cooked meat, shredded (tuna, turkey, chicken, etc.)
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 tomato, cubed
- 1/4 cup parsley, washed and minced
- 1/2 cup cooked corn
- Salt to taste
- Enough oil to fry
- 12 toothpicks
- Sour cream and salsa to garnish
- Heat the flour tortillas on both sides until quite warm. Keep them inside a clean kitchen cloth.
- Meanwhile, heat a deep, heavy iron pan with enough oil to fry.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients draining any excess liquid. Fill each tortilla with about a tablespoon of the mixture and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on the hot oil VERY CAREFULLY and fry 3 mins on both sides. Garnish with sour cream and salsa.