Shogayaki Pork Loin
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Ginger Soy Sake and Mirin Fried pork loin
- 2 Tbsp Ginger root grated
- 2 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sake
- 2 Tbsp Mirin
- 1 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 7oz (200g) pork loin, chunk or sliced
- STEP 1Grate ginger root. In a bowl mix ginger, soy sauce, Sake, and Mirin. Set aside.
- STEP 2If you are using a pork loin chunk, slice into 1/16" (2mm) thickness.
- STEP 3Heat a frying pan at medium high heat and add oil, then add sliced pork to pan-fry. Cook in a single layer on both sides until brown. Add the ginger sauce to the pan and cook for a minute to coat the meat with the sauce.
- STEP 4Serve with shredded cabbage and white rice