Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Smoked Paprika and Garlic Chicken
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Easy to prepare, good for a meal prep, simple ingredients which are easily modified to your tastes
- 1 chicken breast
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 4-5 florets of broccoli
- 1/2 red onion
- STEP 1Create pouches/boats from tinfoil making sure there are no holes.
- STEP 2Cut up chicken breast into pieces and transfer pieces to a bowl. Add paprika, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix until covered.
- STEP 3Cut up onion.
- STEP 4Add chicken, onion and broccoli to the "boats". Place on a baking tray and put in the oven at 200C for 20-25 minutes. Serve.