Barbecue and Honey Beef
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Simple recipe, good for a meal prep, quick and easy, can be adapted to your tastes
- 1 pack beef pieces or strips
- 2 table spoons honey
- 2 table spoons barbecue sauce
- 4-5 broccoli florets
- 5-10 miniature tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- STEP 1Make tin foil tray/boat. Preheat oven to 200C.
- STEP 2In a bowl mix barbecue sauce, honey, salt and pepper together. Add the beef pieces and mix together.
- STEP 3Add beef, tomatoes and broccoli to the "boat" and cook on a baking tray for 20-25 minutes. Serve.