- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Marinate the chicken in the sticky bbq sauce over night
- Serves 2
A succulent barbeque dish.
- 2 chicken breasts
- Sticky BBQ sauce
- grated parmesian
- 4 potatoes
- 1 red onion
- runner beans
- 4 rashers of bacon
- STEP 1Pre-heat the oven the 200 degrees celsius.chop the onion into small thin chunks
- STEP 2Peel the carrots and wash the runner beans. Also peel and chop the potatos.
- STEP 3Put the carrots and runner beans into a pot of boiling water, also put the potatoes in another pot of boiling water.Keep them on a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- STEP 4Whilst the vegetables cook put the rashers of bacon on top of the chicken (two rashers per chicken breast).
- STEP 5Put the chicken in the oven for 16 minutes until golden.
- STEP 6Once the vegetables are soft, but not mushy, drain them and put the runner beans and carrots on the side of your plate.
- STEP 7drain the water from the potatoes and put them back into the pot. Pour in 100ml of milk and two tablespoons of the philedelphia.Mash them to create a creamy mashed potato.
- STEP 8Fry the onions slightly till brown. put then in to the mash and mix until evenly distributed.
- STEP 9Take out your chicken and put it on the plate. Squirt on some sticky BBQ sauce and sprinkle with some parmeasian.
- STEP 10Put the mash onto the plate, and enjoy.