Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Sweet and soft and perfect for after a perfect meal. Simple and easy and the kids love it.
- 70 ml Double Cream
- 145g Chocolate chip cookies
- STEP 1Put the cookies in a plastic bag or plastic bowl and bash with rolling pin until completely crushed. You could put them in a blender but they would be very very fine and it might not have the same effect.
- STEP 2Then mixed the crushed cookie with the double cream. Please note that how much cream you need depends on the cookies you use, usually I use maryland but I've done it with others before.
- STEP 3Put into a ramekin or small dish and put into the fridge for a couple of hours. When it is set it will be smooth with yummy. Enjoy!