Tomato and Bacon Pasta
Member recipe by mimmiekargotis
- 1 Small onion
- 300g Chopped tomatoes
- 160g Diced bacon
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Grated Carrot
- 165g Pasta
- Sprinkle of grated cheese
- Equipment: Frying pan, Cutting knife, Wooden spoon , Saucepan, Spaghetti spoon,
- Firstly peel, cut and dice the onion and garlic. Then preheat a drop of oil in a frying pan on a low to medium heat. Then add the onion and garlic for around 5-7 minutes.
- Next dice the bacon and add to the frying pan. Leave to cook for around 10-15 minutes on a low heat. Then grate the carrot and add for the last 5 minutes.
- Boil a saucepan with salt water and add the pasta or spaghetti cook according to packet. Once cooked drain and serve onto a plate with the tomato and bacon sauce. Finish with a sprinkle of cheese.