- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
A refreshing drink for the hot summer - well, nobody come to England for the weather.
- 200ml of fizzy water, shaken
- 50ml of any orange juice (or anything from Tropicana)
- 1-5 ice cubes
Half a lemon/ lime (then a slice for serving)
- 1/4 teaspoon of honey
- STEP 1Mix the water, the orange juice, the honey and the squezzed lime/ lemon together in a glass for 1-1:30mins.
- STEP 2Drop the ice cubes into the glass and add the slice of lime to the rim of the glass.
- STEP 3Serve on a hot summer's day.