Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Double decker sandwich
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- No extra time needed.
- Serves 1
If you have a large appetite!
- 3 slices of bread
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- Cheese (sliced - optional amount)
- Chicken Pieces (pre-cooked from a supermarket - optional amount)
- Lettuce (optional amount)
- STEP 1Chop the tomato, slice the cheese and wash the lettuce.
- STEP 2Spread all the pieces of bread with butter or mayonnaise.
- STEP 3Add the cheese and tomato onto 1 piece of bread, put some bread on top, put the chicken and lettuce on that, then put the final piece of bread on top.
- STEP 4Enjoy your sandwich!