Nutty Energy Balls
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10 balls
This is a delicious recipe for super-healthy energy balls. These are a perfect pick-me-up!
- 60g almonds
- 4 tbsp nut butter
- 1-2 tbsp desiccated coconut, plus more for sprinkling
- 4 dates
- STEP 1Place all the ingredients into a powerful blender (like a Vitamix).
- STEP 2Blend the ingredients until they start to form a lump at the bottom. You might need to scrape down the sides several times.
- STEP 3Scoop out walnut-sized portions of the mix and shape it into small balls. Then roll these in some of the extra dessicated coconut. This makes roughly 10 balls.