Chocolate Sponge Cupcakes!
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 Cupcakes.
- 225g (8oz) Soft Margarine
- 180g (6oz) Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 230g (8oz) Flour
- 50g (2oz) Drinking Chocolate
- STEP 1Beat the butter and sugar until creamy.
- STEP 2Add eggs one at a time, with a bit of flour and drinking chocolate until combined.
- STEP 3When all the eggs are added, fold in the excess flour.
- STEP 4Line a cupcake tin, and put one and a half table spoons into each cup.
- STEP 5Bake for on hour in a pre heated oven. Gas Mk6/EL200*c/300*F