Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Simple creamy shredded chicken fajitas
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Delious and easy chicken fajitas to do in the slow cooker
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 2 packets of fajita seasoning
- 500g chunky salsa
- 150 cream cheese
- Tortilla wraps
- Grated cheese
- STEP 1Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Add chicken breasts to cover base of slow cooker
- STEP 2Sprinkle seasoning packeyts over chicken.
- STEP 3Pour on salsa to cover.
- STEP 4Cook on LOW until chicken can be easily shredded with 2 forks (between 3-5 hrs dependent on slow cooker)
- STEP 5Shred chicken with 5 forks in slow cooker bowl.
- STEP 6Add cream cheese, allow to soften and stir through the chicken .
- STEP 7Serve in tortillas ENJOY