Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cooking time is aprox it can take 30-40 mins
- Makes 1 tray
This scrumptious flapjack will make mouths desperate for more. Quick and Simple to make, its a perfect tray bake!
- 3 oz margarine
- 3 oz soft brown sugar
- 4 oz oats
- pinch of salt
- 1tbs syrup
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 150-170 degrees. Melt the margarine, sugar and syrup in a bowl
- STEP 2Put the ground ginger and salt in with the sugar syrup mixture
- STEP 3Add the oats to the mixture
- STEP 4Cook at 150-170 degrees for 30-40 minutes.