- Preparation and cooking time
- leave to cool down
- Makes 8
Healthy fruit, nut and seed granola bars to replace those shop-bought brunch bars!
- 150g Oats
- 100g butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 200g dried mixed fruit
- 50g peacan nuts
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds
- STEP 1Put oven on 190C. Then line 18cm baking tray with grease proof paper.
- STEP 2Melt butter in a saucepan on a low heat (or in the microwave for speed). Then add in honey.
- STEP 3Add in dried fruit, chopped nuts, seeds and oats. Mix together well.
- STEP 4Pour mixture into baking tray. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.