Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10 6oz servings
- 2 cups orange juice – chilled
- 1 cup white grape juice – chilled
- 1 cup light cranberry juice
- 1 liter sprite – chilled
- 2 cups assorted fruit (for garnish)
- For garnish mint sprigs – fresh
- STEP 1In a large bowl or pitcher, stir together chilled orange juice, grape juice, and cranberry juice.
- STEP 2Add the sprite; stir gently. Fill each of the 10 glasses about 2/3 full with ice. Divide fruit among glasses. Pour juice mixture into glasses.
- STEP 3Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.