- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 12
- 1 container (32 ounces) ricotta cheese
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 ounces semi sweet powdered chocolate (optional)
- STEP 1Stir together the ricotta cheese and confectioners’ sugar using a spoon.
- STEP 2Fold in lemon zest and chocolate.
- STEP 3Using a pastry bag to pipe into shells, fill from one side to the other, then flip and do the same to the other side.
- STEP 4Dust cannoli with confectioners’ sugar and grated chocolate for garnish when serving.