Meaty Pasta Bake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- Pepperoni - full packet
- Meatballs - 8
- Bacon - 8 rashes
- Sausage -8
- Cheese - 6-7 slices
- Pasta Sauce (tomato based) - 1 jar
- STEP 1Start off with cooking all the meats first, once they are cooked, cook pasta until soft. Cut pepperoni into little bits & slice cheese.
- STEP 2Once pasta & meats are both cooked you will need to add everything into a casserole dish (or similar). Add all pasta and meats into the dish, give it a good mix up.
- STEP 3Add pasta sauce and again mix through making sure everything is covered. Add sliced cheese to the top and bake gas mark 5 for 20-30mins. Nice to serve with garlic bread.