Peanut Butter + Banana Smoothie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
This is one of my absolute favorite things in the whole world, and it is so simple to make.
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1 1/2 cups soy milk (or milk)
- 1/2 cup 2% greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped
- roasted peanuts
- STEP 1Throw a few frozen bananas into a blender cup along with the peanut butter, soy milk, yogurt, honey, and salt. No need to be to fussy about it.
- STEP 2Blend until smooth. Top each with a teaspoon of chopped peanuts and maybe include a paper straw.