Grilled chicken burger
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Health Grilled Chicken burger brown burger bun and crunchy salad.
- 1 Skinless boneless chicken
- 1 Brown bun
- 20g Mayonnaise light
- 1/2 Tomato
- 20g Lettuce
- STEP 1Slice halfway into the thickest part of each brest and open it up like a book. Also cut the salad.
- STEP 2Flatten it down slightly which your hands.
- STEP 3Cook the chicken for about 10 mins until completely cooked through turning so it doesn't burn but is nicely charred.