Healthy Banana Pancakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Around 6 pancakes
American style banana pancakes, made with no milk or flour, with a good strong taste of banana - great for mornings!
- 1 Banana
- 2 Medium eggs
- A pinch of baking powder
- A splash of vanilla extract
- 1Tsp oil
- STEP 1Mash the bananas in a large bowl, and stir in the eggs, baking powder and vanilla extract - the batter should be fairly lumpy.
- STEP 2Heat a large non-stick frying pan to medium heat.
- STEP 3Spoon 2 pancakes into the pan, cook until it starts to go dark underneath, then flip them and repeat.