Marshmallow Fluff Crispie Bars
Member recipe by marshmallowfluff1
Marshmallow Fluff Crispie Bars are a great treat for the kids to pop into their packed lunch boxes or as a delicious after-school snack!
- 50g butter
- 200g Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff
- 150g crisped rice cereal
- 50g finely chopped hazelnuts
- 100g raisins
- 100g oats
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff and stir until melted and well mixed.
- Cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring continuously then remove from heat.
- Place the cereal, hazelnuts and raisins and oats into a large mixing bowl, then pour over the Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff mix and stir until well coated.
- Using a spatula, press mixture evenly and firmly in a buttered 20x30cm tin.
- Cut into 5x5cm squares when cool.