Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Ferrero Rocher Cheese cake.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 6
A chocolate nutty dream.
- Digestive Biscuits Pkt.
- 2 tubs marscapone cheese
- 1 jar Chocolate hazelnut spread.
- 1 pkt whole hazelnuts
- 1 pkt crushed hazelnuts
- 3 bars of milk chocolate
- Icing sugar
- Vanilla essence.
- Jar of clear honey
- Ice cream wafers.
- STEP 1Place about 3/4 pkt of digestives into a plastic bag and using a
- STEP 2rolling pin. Crush the biscuits until fine.
- STEP 3Using a frying pan. Put about 2 tblsp of butter in and mix the crushed biscuit then pour about half a jar of honey into it and keep stirring until it thickens.
- STEP 4Then place the mixture into a large cake tin or flan dish and flatten it out and slightly up the sides.
- STEP 5Using a large bowl.
- STEP 6Empty the 2 tubs of marscapone cheese into it and add a heaped tblsp of icing sugar and 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence. Using a fork. Mix it all together well.
- STEP 7Then spread the cheese mixture evenly over the biscuit base and place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- STEP 8Then empty the jar of chocolate hazelnut spread into a bowl and mix in the crushed hazelnuts
- STEP 9Spread the hazelnut mixture over the top of the cheese cake and return to the freezer.
- STEP 10Using about half pkt of whole hazelnuts.
- STEP 11Place on a baking tray and roast in a pre heated oven for about 10 minutes.
- STEP 12Put the roasted hazelnuts into a tea towel and rub them well so the skin comes off.
- STEP 13Remove cheese cake from freezer and gently press the hazelnuts into the top randomly.
- STEP 14Then take a handful of ice cream wafers and crush into a powder almost. Then sprinkle over the top of the cheese cake and gently pat down using hand.
- STEP 15Break up the bars of chocolate into a bowl and melt in a micro wave. Then pour it over the top of the cheese cake and spread it out evenly.
- STEP 16Place in the fridge for about an hour or until chocolate has set.
- STEP 17Then Enjoy.