Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Pumpkin spice cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cooking time May fairy between 20-30 mins.
- Serves 8
This easy but delicious cake will more than satisfy your tastebuds with its light and spoungy texture you will be begging for more!
- 3oz butter or margerine
- 1oz of pumpkin (fresh)
- 2oz sugar caster
- 1 large egg
- 4oz self raising flour
- 1 table spoon of nutmeg or cinnamon
- STEP 1Weigh out all of the wet ingredients and mix together.
- STEP 2Then add in all the dry ingredients and mix together well, use electric whisk if needed. Pre heat oven to 190 degrees c.
- STEP 3Put into a cake tin with a butter lining or grease proof paper.
- STEP 4Cook in oven for 20-30 mins. Get out and grate up the outside of the pumpkin for a nice touch, share and enjoy.