Penne with Mushrooms & Mint
Member recipe by mariannaf
A flavourful and healthy vegeterian pasta dish that is quick & easy to make.
- Penne (or any other short pasta), boiled. Count a 500gr pack of dried pasta for 6 people.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped finely
- 300gr mushrooms, sliced
- Handful of mint leaves, chopped
- 300gr feta, crumbled
- Pinenuts, toasted (optional)
- In a deep pan, heat the olive oil with the garlic, then throw in the pasta. When you boil the pasta, try to boil it 1-2 minutes less then recommended time as it will continue to ''cook'' in the next steps.
- Add the mushrooms and mint, season and mix well. When serving, top off with the crumbled feta cheese and toasted pinenuts.