Quick Teriyaki Chicken
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
A simple dish to make quickly and easily with easily found ingredients
- 1 kg Chicken Thighs
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Chives/coriander for seasoning
- STEP 1Slice thighs into strips. Then put in a pan and leave to brown on one side. Then turn over and repeat on the other side. Put the rice on to cook.
- STEP 2Put in the soy sauce and the sugar and stir continuously until the sugar has coated the chicken and reduced to a rich brown glaze.
- STEP 3Serve with rice and seasoning