Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Honey Mustard Chicken Pita Pockets
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Tasty and healthy lunch idea
- Shredded Chicken (2 cups/ 2 breasts)
- Whole grain Mustard (1/2 Cup)
- Honey (1/3 Cup)
- Basil (1 cup - torn)
- 1 Red Pepper, diced
- Lemon Zest (1/2 tsp)
- Chili Flakes (1/2 tsp)
- Salt (1 tsp)
- Pita Breads
- STEP 1Cook the chicken breasts for ~1/2 Hour at 200 degrees. Then shred with a fork.
- STEP 2Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- STEP 3Stuff into the pita and eat!