Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
yummy 3 minute porridge
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 3
3 minute porridge is a yummy breakfast that like the name says takes about 3 minutes to make!!
- some hot water
- a saucepan
- some oats
- some milk
- honey jam or sugar
- STEP 1put a handful of oats in the saucepan
- STEP 2then pour hot water (heated) into the sausepan
- STEP 3stir. This should take about 2 minutes
- STEP 4once your porridge is nice and thick, pour it into some bowls and add milk
- STEP 5if you want to make it a bit sweeter add either honey jam or sugar