Vegan White Chocolate
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 medium slab
Its been hard for me to find Vegan White Chocolate, so i decided to make some myself! I love the flavour of White Chocolate, and this chocolate is delicious grated over desserts or even melted and drizzled over Ice-cream/to dip in your favourite Fruits! Only containing 4 ingredients, its a MUST MAKE! It's also Dairy-free!
- -2 Cups of Cocoa Butter
- -3/4 cups of Coconut Oil
- -1 & 1/2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- -1 cup of Powdered Sugar
- STEP 1Pour some boiling water into the small saucepan and heat. Place a bowl ontop creating a ban-marie and add in the Cocoa Butter.
- STEP 2Allow the Cocoa Butter to melt fully, then add in the Coconut Oil. Make sure to keep the mixture moving using a Metal whisk or fork. If you use a wooden spoon, this will apply moisture & you'll have to start again!
- STEP 3Once both ingredients have fully melted, turn off the heat and add in the Vanilla & Sugar.
- STEP 4Using an Electric Whisk, whizz up the ingredients until fully combined & smooth.
- STEP 5Carefully pour the delicious chocolate into a lined tray or tin, cover with cling film and place into the Freezer. The chocolate will take around an hour to set!
- STEP 6Make sure you keep the Chocolate in the fridge, as it has a tendency to melt if left out! Once fully solid, remove from the Freezer and enjoy immediately. Keep stored in the Fridge in a sealed container.