Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Fluffy classic Finnish berry pudding which can be done by using any berries in season.
- 250 g quark
- 2 dl of cream whipped
- 0.5 dl sugar
- 0.5 litres of raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Vanilla extract or vanilla sugar to taste
- STEP 1Whip the cream in a bowl. Mix the quark into the whipped cream in the bowl.
- STEP 2Add sugar, raspberries and vanilla into the whipped cream and quark mix and stir well.
- STEP 3Serve as chilled in and stir again before serving as quark separates slightly in the fridge.