- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
- 4 large field/portobello mushrooms
For the filling
- 1/2 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 250g baby leaf spinach, wilted and roughly chopped
- 125g low fat cream cheese with herbs
- 25g cheddar cheese, grated
- 25g fresh breadcrumbs
- Salad leaves to serve
- STEP 1Heat grill to 200C. Brush both sides of the mushrooms with oil and place on grill rack.
- STEP 2Mix together garlic, tomatoes, spinach and cream cheese and in a separate bowl mix the cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs.
- STEP 3Spoon cream cheese mix into the mushrooms and top with breadcrumb/cheese mix.
- STEP 4Place under grill for approx 13 mins, serve with salad leaves.