- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 400 g can macaroni cheese
- 500 g pack mince
- 150 g frozen peas or to taste
- seasoning to taste
- grated cheese of your choice
- STEP 1Preheat your oven to 180 centigrade.
- STEP 2Cook the mince until browned. Remove from the heat and add the macaroni, peas and seasoning. Stir to combine well, then transfer to a casserole dish or other oven proof container.
- STEP 3Top with the grated cheese and place in the oven for 20 minutes. Serve with a salad or have on its own. This recipe is good to freeze.